I am available mainly in the greater Helsinki area in Finland, but currently remain open for other domestic and international engagements as well.
LEGO Serious Play
If you need everyone to be fully engaged and work together to solve complex social and business challenges, LEGO Serious Play might be just the thing you are looking for. It is especially effective in generating new ideas and perspectives, unlocking hidden knowledge and making it easier to deal with abstract concepts such as culture, strategy, leadership and change.
LEGO Serious Play workshops typically range from 2 hours to 2 days, depending on the topic and the number of participants.
Themes and topics that can be tackled with LEGO Serious Play:
- Team Building
- Organisation Change
- Project Planning
- Vision & Goal Setting
- Strategy Work
- Scenario Planning
- Business Models
- Retrospectives & Lessons Learnt
- Creative Problem Solving
- Organisational Culture
I am a professional keynote speaker. My presentations are characterised by high energy, engagement and strong visuals. I have delivered talks in conferences, seminars and private events. I have fluency in both English and Finnish.
Examples of past talks:
- The Experimentation-Driven Approach to Organisational Development (Spark Conference, Toronto, Canada, 2017)
- Chaos, Complexity and Experimentation Culture (Private Event, Lahti, Finland, 2017)
- Obstacles and Pitfalls to Experimentation in Organisations (Tampere Goes Agile Conference, Tampere, Finland, 2016)
- The How and Why of Experimentation-Driven Development (Turku Future Forum, Turku, Finland, 2017)
Trainings & Workshops
Most of the trainings and workshops that I facilitate have something to do with organisational development and change management in the agile age. The concept of experimentation and how to use it in different situations underlies the handling of these themes.
I prefer to use participatory and dialogic approaches to engage people, and to bring forth knowledge and expertise that is already present in the group.
Common themes and topics:
- Organisational Development
- Product & Service Development
- Experimentation-Driven Innovation
- Change Management
- Self-Organisation & Co-Management
I offer consulting and coaching, billed by the hour, for more specific needs. Typical discussions revolve around change management, innovation in organisations and experimentation culture. My approach is based on complexity theory and treating organisations as complex adaptive systems. Other major influences include the Dialogic Organisation Development movement, Management 3.0, Lean Change Management and Design Thinking.